Insightly Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Insightly offers one of the best platforms for managing customer relationships, with an easy-to-use interface and flexible features accessible on mobile (Android and iOS) and desktop.
Insightly is a reliable account management system that is ideal for smaller businesses. It has a complete feature set, minor integrations, and a solid free version. Its range of functionalities, like its built-in project management and report generation, are effective for businesses of every size.
What makes Insightly stand out is its user-friendly social media style CRM, a feature which allows for the simple management of customer accounts. It's easy to track conversations and see who your most valuable customers are.
All aspects of your business are displayed on one page with Insightly CRM, since it combines multiple tools into one dashboard. That kind of convenience seems worth the subscription fee. Insightly CRM is a great choice for streamlining and organizing your client and employee networks. It may take a little while to become accustomed to the system, but after a while, you will find it updating contacts and linking projects all by itself.
Insightly's pricing can be mildly problematic, as their mid-market target can price out SMBs. In addition, reviewers have several minor issues with its UI but nothing that other CRMs don't have.
Insightly has more than 1.5 million customers in over 25,000 companies worldwide. These customers include Better Earth Solar, Momentum, Vitajoy, Waite Company, UK Local TV, and Trust Consulting.
- Over 1.5 million users in 25,000 companies globally
- 40% reduction in costs (PCG Digital)
- 20% costs saved (Hurst Review)
- Lead routing: With Insightly, you can keep track of all relevant lead information, including email, phone calls, meetings, and tasks. Ensure sales reps follow up on leads while they're still hot by automatically routing them to the appropriate person in real-time.
- Workflow automation: Insightly workflow automation can create complex, multi-step business processes, from sending email alerts, updating records, and even generating tasks for others.
Insightly has solid basic and advanced features too, which include:
- Relationship linking tools
- Data capture and modeling
- Digital business cards
- SOC2 compliance
- GDPR compliance
Insightly offers a wide selection of integrations for its system, which includes ActiveCampaign, Amazon S3, AWeber, Ceros, Cisco, FedEx, Adobe, and Facebook, to name a few. Users can also integrate with more apps with Zapier and Insightly's API.
Insightly offers a free version for up to two users and three paid plans:
- The Plus plan is priced at $29 per user/month and includes mobile support, project management features, and tools for team collaboration.
- The Professional plan is priced at $49 per user/month. This offers more advanced features for lead management, customizable sales processes, intelligence, and standard support.
- The Enterprise plan is priced at $99 per user/month and offers all Professional features, plus contact and organization management and complete workflow automation.
Insightly's implementation process is straightforward, with practical guides to help you set up your account. Interested users can get a free trial to test the software.
All plans have access to Insightly's email support, community forums, and help center. On the other hand, customized support and service plans (via phone call), professional services, and developer API support are only available for Professional and Enterprise plans at an additional cost.