We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
Hubstaff Talent is a highly specialized solution that helps organizations fill open vacancies in their workforce while connecting job seekers with employers – particularly for remote jobs. It supports automated notifications and alerts, job posting, and even a searchable talent database for employers.
Ease of Use
- Free solution for employers and job seekers. Not only does this minimize the risk on behalf of both parties, but it gives potential users the opportunity to use the service without making a commitment or investment.
- Accessible from any PC, laptop, or mobile device with an active internet connection. This makes it great for employers hiring for remote roles, be it for full time, part time or freelance workers.
- With 50 remote full-time jobs and more than 80 hourly-based contracts added every week, freelancers and remote workers know they can receive reliable and consistent work on Hubstaff Talent.
- Hubstaff Talent is just one of many services provided by Hubstaff, and it’s their only free solution. Organizations that want to explore Hubstaff’s other platforms will be required to pay a fee.
- The lack of a built-in rating system makes it impossible to rate candidates after working with them, and vice versa.
- The lack of prevalent geographic tags can make it difficult for freelancers to find employers in their area and vice versa.
A part of the Hubstaff family of products and services, Hubstaff Talent is a free, standalone solution that’s usable by remote workers and employers alike. Since it’s an online platform, the service is accessible from any computer or device with an online connection and internet browser.
Whereas many job boards include a mix of local, in-person jobs and remote projects, Hubstaff Talent primarily focuses on the remote workforce. This makes it an obvious choice for freelancers, at-home workers, and anyone who prefers working from a remote setting. Hubstaff Talent also highlights certain jobs, under their “Featured Jobs” section, which makes it even easier to find lucrative freelance and career opportunities.
We like that the platform caters to employers and job seekers around the world. With over 100,000 user profiles spread across 200+ countries, it’s fairly easy to connect within your preferred region. There is a large variety of jobs, projects, and gigs available – including roles in software development, marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), graphic design, content creation, data mining, customer service, project management, and more – so modern jobseekers are likely to find something within their expertise.
Hubstaff Talent is unique on account of its job post sharing feature, which allows you to easily share your job listings across all of your social media profiles and even on other job boards with the click of a button. Job seekers also use this feature to share posts for their friends and families, so you’ll have the opportunity to gain even more exposure.
Hubstaff Talent isn’t meant for organizations that want to minimize turnover rate, as many of their job seekers are remote freelancers. It’s also not ideal for those who are looking for local or in-house job seekers.
Hubstaff Talent currently has job openings from companies in a variety of fields, including Achieve Integrative Health, Results Realty, LIM Lessons, AGT Marketing, DataKitchen, Strikingly, Inc., and Transform Tutoring.
- Job posting: Employers can quickly post new jobs to advertise any open vacancies on their roster. They can also remove job postings as soon as they are filled.
- Job post sharing: Easily share job postings across various social media platforms, including other online job boards.
- Searchable talent database: Employers can search for talent and filter the results according to their needs. By using specific keywords to narrow down the field even further, recruiters and hiring managers can find the exact talent they’re looking for.
- Internal messaging: An internal messaging system makes Hubstaff Talent a one-stop shop for finding talent, recruiting new employees, and scheduling interviews.
Hubstaff Talent features 40+ integrations, including compatibility with Zapier, Salesforce, Slack, ClickUp, GitHub / GitLab, Insightly, Quickbooks, FreshBooks, Jira, Trello, PayPal, and more.
There are no fees for posting a job on Hubstaff Talent. It is a free service for both the employer and the contractor.
Hubstaff Talent is a great option for employers with limited recruitment budgets and those who regularly tap into the remote workforce. It’s also ideal for freelancers that frequently switch between jobs or projects.
Hubstaff Talent boasts a one-minute setup time and zero learning curve.
Hubstaff Talent has an online knowledge base with articles for customers to self-serve. They also have a dedicated customer support team that is available to answer general questions and provide technical support as needed.
Hubstaff was founded in 2013 to help businesses maximize productivity and manage time in remote, team-oriented environments. They currently maintain multiple productivity platforms, including Hubstaff Talent, Hubstaff Time, Hubstaff Tasks, Hubstaff Field, and Hubstaff Desk.
Although Hubstaff Talent is the only free service offered by Hubstaff, it provides more than enough functionality for remote job seekers and employers that need to fill their ranks with remote team members. Their additional services can be explored during a limited free trial.
Number of Employees
51 - 200 employees
Does Hubstaff Talent charge a commission fee to employers or job seekers?
No, there are no commission fees or hidden costs for employers or job seekers.
Does Hubstaff Talent accept listings for local and in-house roles?
Hubstaff does not accept job posts for local or in-house roles.
What other services are offered through the Hubstaff brand?
Apart from Hubstaff Talent, employers can also use Hubstaff Tasks for Agile and visual project management or Hubstaff, their flagship product, for time tracking and reporting.
Can I post a job description in another language?
No, all job listings made on Hubstaff Talent must be made in English, regardless of the location.
How long do my job posts remain active?
New job listings made on Hubstaff Talent remain active for 60 days, but employers are free to repost jobs that haven’t been filled.