Helpjuice Reviews in 2021: Alternatives, Pricing, Reviews - SSR
Helpjuice offers a smart knowledge base to help companies deliver exceptional customer support. The system is cloud-based, so you don't need to invest data center resources to power your knowledge base.
Helpjuice is quite easy to use, with a robust UI and customizable HTML and CSS framework. Its knowledge base automates support processes, such as onboarding, FAQ management, and more.
Its general layout and design are perfect for those looking for speedy access to company knowledge. In addition, its dynamic search engine is also ideal for displaying much-needed results very quickly.
Customers note that it can be challenging to export analytics data from Helpjuice to other systems. In addition, some observe they have slight issues with its admin dashboard and internal user feedback loop being less than efficient.
Helpjuice works with different clients from different industries, niches, and regions. Their customers include Amazon, the World Health Organization, TCL, Zeiss, Virgin Mobile, and Hertz.
- Reduced phone calls by 25% (Touch Systems BV)
- Increased QA scores by 25% (DSI Telecoms)
- 26 times faster ticket completion with 85% fewer writers (Assurant)
- 20% less customer churn (Hack The Box)
- Robust UI customization: Helpjuice offers a good user experience through an easy-to-use UI. Users can also customize the design according to the needs of the organization.
- Smart search: Users can utilize the dynamic search feature to show accurate results quickly.
- Easy authoring and content formatting: With the Helpjuice editor, authors can do unlimited formatting, publish multiple versions, easily restore article history, and collaborate in real-time.
Helpjuice includes other features, including:
- Content impact analytics
- Categories and folders
- Privacy options
Helpjuice offers four pricing plans which include all features, customer care, and free expert customization:
- Starter is available at $120 per month for up to four users.
- The Run-Up plan goes at $200 for up to 16 users.
- The Premium Limited plan is available at $289 for up to 60 users.
Their best bundle is the Premium Unlimited bundle, offering unlimited users for $499 per month.
Helpjuice is a cloud-based solution that requires no installations or data centers. The KMS is also available for a 14-day free trial.
Helpjuice offers fast customer support via ticket submission, email, and phone. They also provide free expert customization, an online knowledge base with a free copy of the book version, and a community forum.