Fyle Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Fyle's expense tracking software is AI-powered, completely automatized, and full of real-time analytics, actionable insights, and audit-ready reports.
Fyle's AI powered expense reporting software allows companies to intelligently scan for duplicate expenses, fraud, non-compliant expenses, and more. This drastically cuts down on the time needed for expense reporting for finance teams, HR, and employees.
Onewind, Freshworks, DotKonnect, Pipeline solutions, Datastax.
Fyle has been used by finance teams and employees of 300+ customers spread across 20 countries.
- Expense tracking and management
- Cards management
- Customizable approval process
- Customizable workflows
- Compliance enforcement
- Budget management
- Multi-currency support
- Alerts and reminders
- Reporting and insights
- Mobile access
Fyle has existing integrations with several accounting and productivity softwares like Quickbooks, NetSuite, Sage, Xero, G Suite, Outlook, Slack and WhatsApp.
- Standard: This plan costs $4.99 per active user per month (billed annually) and is ideal for startups with 1-25 employees or less than 30 monthly expense reports.
- Business: This plan costs $8.99 per active user per month (billed annually) and is ideal for fast-growing businesses with 25-200 employees or more than 50 monthly expense reports.
- Enterprise: This plan has custom pricing and is best suited for multi-country enterprises with 200+ employees or more than 250 monthly expense reports.
Implementation support options are available upon request through a dedicated account manager for a one-time, nominal fee.
Fyle has a help center for with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact Fyle's support team if further help is needed. Premium support options are available to Business and above plan members.