EZOffice Inventory Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Easy to use and packed with customizations, EZOffice can be used across devices to manage assets on the go. It helps you simplify operational workflows, manage assets across locations, track the complete asset lifestyle, and more.
EZ is a great CMMS option for smaller companies all the way up through the largest enterprise customers (they count CNN, Honda and Amazon as customers). Check out their app store reviews to get a feel for how easy their mobile product is.
Honda, Amazon, CNN, Fox Sports, Intel, Stryker.
- Barcode asset tracking
- Equipment maintenance
- Fixed asset tracking
- Inventory control
- IT asset tracking
- QR code asset tracking
- RFID asset tracking
- Tool tracking
- Work orders
- Maintenance management
- Reports and notifications
- Mobile access
EZOfficeInventory integrates seamlessly with various business apps including Zendesk, Jira, G Suite, Okta, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier and EZOfficeInventory's REST-based APIs.
EZOfficeInventory has 4 plans that come with unlimited user seats. For 250 items tracked, these 4 plans cost as follows:
- Essential: The Essential plan is ideal for small teams getting started with asset tracking. This plan costs $35 per month when billed annually.
- Advanced: The Advanced plan is ideal for growing teams tracking complete asset lifecycles. This plan costs $45 per month when billed annually.
- Premium. The Premium plan is ideal for teams collaborating on asset management tasks. This plan costs $50 per month when billed annually.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise plan is ideal for enterprises with custom needs & workflows. Contact a sales rep for the pricing of the Enterprise plan.
EZOfficeInventory is cloud-based which makes it easy to implement (there isn't anything for you to download or physically install on-premise). All you need is access to a mobile device or a browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
You don't need to go through the sales team to get a trial account. All you have to do is go to their website, then click the Sign up button to create an account and started testing the system. No CC required.
EZOfficeInventory has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact EZOfficeInventory's customer support team if further help is needed. Training and on-boarding assistance are also available upon request. Aside from that, Enterprise plan customers enjoy dedicated customer success services.