Eden Health Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Through their app, Eden Health offer employees access to every type of healthcare that their employer provides. Their COVID-19 solutions include at-home and onsite testing, digital vaccination records, and much more.
Eden Health is a direct-to-employer medical provider notable for its intuitive and robust app. Employees can use this app to get responses to medical inquiries, book appointments at medical offices, and even get virtual consultations from their medical providers.
Naturally, Eden Health were quick to tailor the solution to the urgent needs brought on by the pandemic. Their app has grown to offer daily monitoring, test scheduling, vaccine administration management, and naturally, a full suite of health services.
Eden Health is trusted by Harry's, N26, Greycroft, Stack Overflow, Emigrant Bank, and the Empire State Realty Trust, among many other organizations.
- 7 minute average response time to questions
- Raised $60 Million in Series C at the beginning of 2021.
- 800% growth in annual recurring revenue since the beginning of 2020
- Launched in 2017, rounded up $100 million in venture capital in under two years
- Daily monitoring: Eden Health's app offers a screening tool that detects symptomatic employees so they stay home. Their clinicians can offer instant guidance through their app so that they know when it will be safe to return to the office.
- At-home and onsite testing: Eden Health can administer rapid tests and PCR swab tests at your facilities, either by mail, or right in your office by setting up a pop-up clinic.
Eden Health also offers:
- Store digital vaccination records
- Administer vaccines at their office or yours
- Full suite of health services (primary, mental, benefits navigation, and more).
Eden Health's pricing isn't available online. You can request a personalized quote by reaching out and booking a demo of their tool.