CustomerSuccessBox Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
CustomerSuccessBox is an AI-powered customer success software with a specific, measurable goal: to let your company achieve a 125% net revenue retention rate achieved by only 10% of all SaaS businesses.
Founded in 2016, CustomerSuccessBox developed a platform that lets companies assess customer success at all stages of the customer lifecycle: from trial and conversion, all the way to upselling and renewal. The outcome-driven company aims for customer success managers to handle hundreds of customer accounts while growing and scaling their businesses.
CustomerSuccessBox guarantees even companies with lower average revenue per account (ARPA) or annual contract value (ACV) will achieve success with its software.
- Up to 130% monthly recurring revenue retention
- Billions of events logged
- Over 1 million users monitored per day
- Multi dimension real-time account health: Stop relying on misleading averages by tracking customer health across various dimensions in real-time.
- Remote touch: Deliver success plans, automate lifecycle engagements, manage customer success activities, and assess outcomes with guided playbooks.
CustomerSuccessBox also has capabilities for:
- 360 view
- Milestones and alerts
- Communication and tasks
The pricing of CustomerSuccessBox starts at $499 a month. CustomerSuccessBox offers subscription plans for different sizes of businesses:
- Grow (for businesses with small, starting customer success teams): With standard integrations, single product capabilities, and email support
- Businesses (for businesses with established success teams): With custom rules for integrations, single product capabilities, and live chat support
- Enterprise (for businesses seeking to improve customer success with multiple products and teams): With two-way sync and custom rules for integrations, multi-product capabilities, and phone support
Besides the subscription plans, CustomerSuccessBox also charges a one-time fee for onboarding and $49 per month per integration, though integration is free for G Suite and those via APIs.
To get started with CustomerSuccessBox, contact the company and choose your plan. You will then be charged a one-time onboarding fee which covers the onboarding process, product training, support during integration, and workshops for milestones, health scoring, and creating playbooks. Onboarding usually takes 4-8 weeks.
Email and chat support are included in subscription plans. Support is available from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT five days a week, off on holidays. The website also has an extensive document library of guides, technical documentation, best practices, and FAQs to help customers manage their software.