ClientSuccess Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
ClientSuccess offers customer success software that's easy to implement and focuses on all customer touchpoints, with detailed and shareable customer health metrics.
ClientSuccess aims to build a culture of customer success across all departments in its clients' companies. Its software consistently garners awards for leadership in customer success and is voted easiest to use and administer.
With core principles around customer onboarding, adoption, retention, and growth, ClientSuccess has found success in helping small startups and global enterprises.
- Symphony Talent
- Reward Gateway
- 70% decreased customer churn (Plum Voice)
- From 90% to 103% increase in revenue retention (AddShoppers)
- From 85% to 93% in logo retention (AddShoppers)
- SuccessCycleTM: Define, manage, and measure your methods and strategies to deliver an excellent customer experience consistently.
- SuccessScoreTM: Get objective multiple views of your most important customer metrics involving usage, feedback, engagement, and more.
- PulseTM: Update your team in real-time regarding customer health.
ClientSuccess also has capabilities for:
- Revenue management
- Contact management
- CRM syncing
- Single platform engagement
ClientSuccess' pricing plans are not publicly available. Ask for a quote on your scheduled demo to get the right price for your company.
ClientSuccess is easy to implement with its pre-built integration with important systems such as email and CRM. To get started, schedule a demo by providing your company name, company email address, number of CSMs, and the number of clients managed per CSM.
Customer support is reachable via phone or email from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Mountain Time) on weekdays. ClientSuccess also has published case studies from some of its satisfied customers, including Beyond Insurance, AddShoppers, Plum Voice, and MURAL.