ChurnZero Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
ChurnZero is a feature-rich platform that lets you view and make decisions based on customer lifecycles that can easily be integrated with your systems.
Aptly named, ChurnZero's mission is for companies to avoid customer churn by helping them understand their relationships at every touchpoint. Its customer success platform is designed to seamlessly integrate with CRM systems and applications, increasing the productivity of customer success managers.
Churnzero lets companies save time with its comprehensive reports, personalize communication with customers, and measure analytics in its platform.
- 100% increase in Account-to-CSM ratio (ConsumerAffairs)
- 50% reduction in onboarding time for customers (Inflow Communications)
- +21% retention rate in the first year of adoption (HomeActions)
- Customer lifecycle: Get insights from a comprehensive dashboard that aggregates data from various sources to display all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Customer segmentation: Improve outcomes by targeting specific customers based on lifecycle, usage, and behavior.
- Personalized in-app communication: Ditch the phone and email and talk to your customers about concerns and new products while they are engaged in your app.
ChurnZero also has capabilities for:
- Dashboard customization
- Health scores
- Collaboration chatbots
- Real-time alerts
ChurnZero also has a REST API to let you integrate into a system not yet offered by the platform.
Pricing plans are not available on the ChurnZero website. Book a demo and request a quote to get the right price for your company.
Request a free demo over at the ChurnZero website by providing your email address to get started with the software platform.
ChurnZero has an extensive knowledge base with a topic hub on platform features, technical articles for implementation, best practices, FAQs, and customer news. Customers can also join the ChurnZero Community where they can connect with each other, participate in discussion threads, and see upcoming events.
For more inquiries, customers can submit a request containing a subject, description, and optional attachments regarding the issue of concern.