Certify Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Certify's value is centered around customer happiness, meaning that their intuitive tech is backed by great customer support.
Garmin, Pitney Bowes, and 10,000 other companies use Certify for expense management. They work closely with teams to ensure a proper onboarding process including necessary accounting software integrations and compliance with HR policies.
NHLPA, Nature's Way, Netscout, Garmin, Saddle Creek, Century 21, 1-800-Flowers.com.
- Certify is used by over 4000 customers in over 80 countries.
- Certify is available in 64 languages.
- Travel management
- Expense management
- Accounts payable
- Receipt scanning
- Automated policy enforcement
- Customisable approval process
- Multi-currency support
- Reporting and insights
- Mobile access
Certify integrates with several 3rd party solutions including Quickbooks, NetSuite, Sage, UKG, and Paycor. It also has an open API, allowing businesses to plug in various other solutions.
- Certify Now: This plan costs $8 per user per month and features Certify's expense report software for small businesses (up to 25 employees).
- Professional: This plan is designed for businesses between 25-200 employees and features advanced expense management with full service implementation under 30 days. This plan has monthly pricing that's based on the size and scope of your business. Contact Certify's sales team for a price quote.
- Enterprise: This plan is ideal for businesses with over 200 employees and included Certify's full-featured expense management solution with full service implementation based on your needs. This plan has a fixed annual pricing that's based on the size and scope of your business. Contact Certify's sales team for a price quote.
Certify is cloud-based which makes it easy to implement. You can get started by creating a trial account for free on their website. This will enable you to test out the platform's features before making any commitments. Implementation support options are available to Professional and Enterprise plan members.
Certify has a help center for with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact Certify's support team if further help is needed.
A dedicated account manager for travel rate negotiation is available for an additional cost.