Campus Pride Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
An organization, community, and job board committed to creating a healthy space for the members of LGBTQ+ IN colleges across the USA while helping young people learn everything about gender, gender expression, sex and sexuality.
Most organizations know that early recruitment is key for creating sustainable pipelines of young, college-educated talent. Campus Pride is positioned perfectly for the recruitment of the latest generation of LGBTQ+ talent as it offers resources, events, research and grant opportunities, volunteer offerings, and more. In addition to supporting students while at a university, the job board offers employers access to college talent pools at over 1,200 campuses nationwide, as well as the ability to sponsor recruiting events in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Acacia Consulting Group
- HBO Max
- Teach for America
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Talent pools registered at 1,200 campuses nationwide
- The Safe Space Program: The Campus Pride Safe Space Initiative is a leading country-wide program that provides LGBTQ-friendly training and awareness to college students, professors, facilitators, and administrators.
- Leadership and Organizing: They host a Summer Leadership Camp for undergraduate LGBTQ and ally student leaders from all over the country. The five-day workshop focuses on developing leadership abilities, forging coalitions, and building connections with other student leaders.
- Activism and Advocacy: They promote activism and personal development to help students become more effective student activists and change agents on campus by helping them identify the problems affecting their campus, and then devising a strategy for achieving positive outcomes.
- Event planning and fundraising: Young activists in Campus Pride work to create "genuine acceptance" by winning hearts and minds. They are supported through the Social Justice Mini-Grants for Activism program.
- Bias and Hate Crime Prevention: Through its Stop The Hate initiative, they assist colleges and institutions in avoiding and eliminating hate on campus and supporting community development.
- Job board: They also post job opportunities for LGBTQ+ youth, especially in inclusive and LGBTQ+ friendly organizations.
The pricing of Campus Pride's services isn't disclosed on their website. Contact their sales team for a quote according to the size and needs of your operation.