Apptivo CRM Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Apptivo has an extensive feature set with 360-degree insights, customization options, and integrations with popular tools, making them an excellent option for companies looking for a CRM that grows with their business.
Apptivo CRM is a flexible account management system that supports multiple modules, providing businesses with 360-degree insights into their prospects, customers, and accounts. It's a powerful all-rounder CRM solution for any need.
Its intuitive interface, powerful features, customization options, and affordable pricing make Apptivo CRM a great choice, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. Apptivo also provides granular security controls with consistent 24-hour support, and its mobile application is outstanding.
Apptivo can have performance issues, together with a challenging initial setup. In addition, its third-party integrations are limited compared to its many competitors.
Apptivo has over 200,000 customers at several business scales, including Zeltiq, HS Brands International, MediPro, Steinar, Descon, and CET Color.
- Analytics: Apptivo CRM offers a robust analytics feature, allowing you to generate detailed reports based on different criteria, such as account owners, contacts, and more. This will let you better plan your future marketing campaigns or sales campaigns.
- Web-to-lead form: Generate leads automatically when prospects complete forms on your site.
- App customization: Create and remove fields when you need them by customizing the master layout of the app. Search your CRM data in a highly customized way and save the results as custom reports.
Apptivo also has several powerful features like:
- Advanced searches
- Opportunity conversion tools
- Performance dashboard
- Win/loss analysis
- Territory management
- Sales planning tools
Apptivo integrates with over apps that cover multiple needs for customers, including Google Maps, GSuite, Office 365, Slack, Quickbooks, Dropbox, Fuze, and Paypal. It can also integrate with other tools using API and webhooks.
Apptivo CRM offers four paid plans on a per-user basis either billed monthly or annually:
- Lite: This plan for small sales teams starts at $8 per user per month. Lite offers 18 apps, 100 custom fields per app, 25 workflows, 8 custom dashboards, and third-party service integration.
- Premium: This plan starts at $12 per user per month and is best for growing teams needing an all-in-one CRM solution. It has capabilities for 46 apps, 250 custom fields per app, 75 workflows, 25 custom dashboards, and third-party service integration.
- Ultimate: This tier for large businesses that need integrations and automation tools starts at $20 per user per month and offers 57 apps, 350 custom fields per app, 150 workflows, 50 custom dashboards, and third-party integration.
- Enterprise: This custom-priced plan offers complex integrations and 65 apps, 500 custom fields per app, 300 workflows, 100 custom dashboards, custom integration, SLA, and a dedicated account manager.
Apptivo provides a 30-day free trial with every price tier, requiring customers to sign-up. Customers can schedule a demo on their pricing page.
Apptivo offers 24/7 support via chat, phone, and email. Customers can also search for answers to their queries in Apptivo's knowledge base and community page.