An Expert Review of AngelList - 2022
If you're a startup, AngelList is perfect for you. The site attracts millions of startup-ready professionals looking to be a part of a rapidly growing business.
AngelList is a popular job board with a free option for startups to find, connect, and hire startup-ready talent. Companies can go on AngelList to post jobs, search resumes, reach out to candidates, schedule interviews, create a company profile, and more - all through the platform. The platform can also be used to connect with potential investors.
- Elite HRV
- AngelList has a diverse pool of 3.2M+ startup-ready candidates.
- AngelList Recruit has helped over 100,000 companies from pre-seed to post-IPO.
- Job posting
- Sponsored job posting
- Searchable talent database
- Candidate matching
- Candidate assessments
- Interview scheduling
- Company page
- Send messages
- Mobile App
AngelList integrates with applicant tracking systems (ATS) such as Greenhouse, Lever, and Workable. It also integrates with Slack as well as several calendars and instant scheduling tools.
AngelList has 3 plans:
- Starter: Free - to begin posting jobs and managing applicants.
- Pro: $250 user/month - for unlimited access to all features and candidates.
- Team: Custom Pricing - for companies to hire quickly with minimal time spent on sourcing.
AngelList is cloud-based which makes its implementation relatively easy (there isn't anything to download or physically install). Once a plan is selected, customers can start using it right away to post jobs and manage applicants.
Angellist has a help center with articles that assist users in getting started. If further help is needed, users can reach out to AngelList's support via email or chat. A dedicated account manager is also assigned for paid plan customers.