Akita Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Akita offers features including 360-degree views, segmentation, health scoring, automated alerts, task management, and more to drive customer success in your company.
Founded in 2014, Akita's mission is for companies to maintain and nurture relationships with their customers. The company is dedicated to contributing to a customer-centric movement to drive growth in SaaS.
The Akita platform breaks down data into powerful insights and alerts to empower customer success teams.
Of all the customer success tools on our list, Akita offers the least in customer reviews and case studies. It's best to ask about these in your demo with the company.
- Actionable alerts: Immediately take action when customers are ready for upselling or are at risk of churning.
- Customer success planner: Create and manage scheduled tasks to streamline your customer success workflow.
Akita also has capabilities for:
- Customer segmentation
- Automated playbooks
- Account health scoring
- Customizable dashboards
- Agile CRM
Akita offers three pricing plans:
- Start (for companies starting their success teams): $200 per month billed monthly or $160 per month billed annually, for three users, with essential features for customer success
- Connect (for companies looking for scalable success strategies): $600 per month billed monthly or $480 per month billed annually, for five users, white-glove onboarding, and over 80 app integrations
- Customize (for teams with non-standard requirements): Custom pricing, with advanced integrations and a dedicated success engineer
To get started, request a demo with Akita by providing details including company and work email. For Connect and Customize plans, a complimentary onboarding session with an Akita specialist is included to help you connect data sources and configure your account. Configuration takes only days with some initial help from your IT team.
Akita's self-service knowledge base and email support are accessible for all plans. Help desk and email support are available on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM GMT. A dedicated success engineer is also available for Customize plans to help companies build scalable customer success programs.