70millionjobs Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
70millionjobs are an organization dedicated to providing ex-convicts with a second chance at life by providing them with access to hundreds of job opportunities, and resume-building tools.
It's a sad reality, but 70 million Americans have a criminal record, making it extremely difficult for them to find gainful employment after incarceration. 70millionjobs helps jobseekers facing this problem throughout the process. They guide them from finding misdemeanor- and felony-friendly jobs to building a resume and submitting applications. For employers, 70millionjobs offers job seeker marketing campaigns that engage a high volume of candidates with a three-tier approach: email campaign, text campaign, and direct phone calls.
- Autocare Center
- BNSF Railway
Since its foundation in 2017, the 70millionjobs group has expanded to serve over 10 million formerly-imprisoned men and women and has helped thousands find work around the country.
- Resume Builder: After answering a few easy and brief questions, 70 million jobs will generate a downloadable resume for you.
- Job listings: Job seekers with a criminal history have access to a vast pool of jobs in their location.
- Job alerts: Job seekers get alerted when a company in their vicinity posts a job that's relevant to their skills and preferences.
70millionjobs offers three main pricing options: Individual Postings, Premium "Spotlight" Posting 10-Pack, and their Job Board Plus
- Individual Postings: Perfect for small business owners looking to hire a new team member, individual postings are $149/ad for one month.
- Premium "Spotlight" Postings 10-Pack: Made for businesses with multiple locations or positions to fill, pricing is $135/ad for one month for 10 listings.
- Job Board Plus: Medium and enterprise-size companies with consistent hiring needs have to speak directly with sales for a quote.